If you would like to have a better understanding of the Spanish language, you can take one of our Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced courses.
Before we start, an interview is required to determine the most suitable level for your development.
- Master simple present and past tenses
- Understand and use short sentences for everyday situations
- Learn and use a 200 word vocabulary
- Read and understand short stories
- Master complex tenses, pronouns and prepositions
- Talk in Spanish with more confidence and handle conversations about different topics
- Learn more sophisticated grammatical structures
- Understand texts that use complex language
- Speak Spanish fluently
- Focus on pronunciation, intonation and advanced grammar
- Understand and master slang and different cultural issues
Different types of tools such as videos, hand-outs and interactive activities will make each learning session fun and easy.
These courses can be delivered at the customer’s premises. A custom-made program can be formulated according to your needs, schedule and number of participants. For more information see our CORPORATE SERVICES.